Saturday 2 April 2011

Didn't know I was searching...until it found me...

Well hello there! I'm not quite sure how to do this whole blogging thing, but figured if there was ever a time in my life to write about something, this would be it!

I have a dear friend who knows me better than I know myself.  We always get into these deep discussions about spirituality, religion, the future, etc.  He said to me not too long ago, "you've been searching for something for the 15 years that I've known you, but you didn't know it was this".  Well welcome home Stephanie.  It was an AHA moment for me handed to me by one of the most brilliant people I know.

So I found yoga...or it found me...I'm not quite sure yet...It's sort of the chicken or the egg scenario, but either way, I'm so fortunate that it happened :)  I'll go back in time to describe some of that as I get into this blogging thing.  For now I'll just start by saying, starting on Monday, I will be partaking in the Living Your Moksha Challenge along with my fellow yogis across the world.  This LYM Challenge takes the 7 pillars of Moksha and integrates them into your daily life through weekly challenges.  This blog will be about my quest to complete my LYM Challenge :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Grl! Congratulations on your new blog! I have just added you to my favourites so you already have one loyal follower! So even if I don't comment in the future know that I'm reading! I am also taking (& blogging) the LYM challenge, so know that you also have a Yoga-Sisa adding to your Om! Best of Luck girl
    Luv BFC

    www.barefootinthecity.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome and Thanks for joining me!! I will follow you as well :) It should be an interesting journey! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to yoga too. I will be doing the LYM challenge as well and I am quite excited. Good luck on your blog. I am not a blogger yet however, you could count me as one of your readers.

    ReplyDelete